Shipping & Returns
Announcement: Due to COVID-19 impact, EMS ePacket and EMS Express service have been suspended except to Japan and South Korea. For other countries, we can ship via DHL, TNT and FedEx. All orders sent through the delivery network have tracking capabilities, allowing you to view where your item is during the delivery process.
After your order is placed, we will start processing your order immediately and we aim to ship your orders within 3-5 working days.
For international orders, delivery times vary due to customs. Delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed, as shipments may be affected by weather-releated delays or events outside of our control.
During holiday period, for example, May's International Labour Day, October's National Holiday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year, EMS ePacket's delivery speed will be impacted due to less workforce and large parcel volumes, please kindly be informed. If you'd like your order to be delivered faster, please choose EMS Express or DHL as shipping method during holiday period.
If the parcel is lost during transit, we will provide full refund as compensation.
1. $5 EMS ePacket5 - 12 business days delivery with EMS ePacket for 38 countries, which includes USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Russia, Kazakhstan, Poland, Turkey, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Israel and Saudi Arabia.
- USA 5 - 10 business days
How long will it take to receive my order if I choose EMS ePacket?
Overseas Territories and Puerto Rico 10 business days or more
- Canada 6 - 10 business days
- Australia and New Zealand 5 - 10 business days
- Europe 4 - 11 business days
- UK and France 5 - 8 Business days
- Russia and Kazakhstan 10 business days
- Rest of the European Countries 6 - 11 business days
- Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong 2 - 5 business days
- Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Thailand 5 - 10 business days
2. EMS Express
EMS Express is offered for below countries which is an upgrade service from EMS ePacket with faster delivery speed. Usually 3 - 7 business days for delivery to Australia, New Zealand, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland, Russia, Kazakhstan, Bulgaria, Croatia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Sri Lanka,Taiwan, Hong Kong, Israel, Oman, UAE and Saudi Arabia.
3. DHL& FedEx
For countries not covered by EMS ePacket or EMS Express, we can ship via either FedEx or DHL depends on your preference.
Famuji Sneaker orders can be returned if the merchandise is in its original condition (new, unused, unwashed, and unaltered) within 15 days of receipt for a full refund in the original form of payment. All original packaging shall be returned with the product. Read below how returns work:✖ Return postage costs will be at your expense, unless the item(s) returned is faulty or not as ordered. In this instance, postage will be incurred by us. Please contact us to organise pre-paid postage.
✖ We send for FREE one more item, if accidentally the previous shipped item is lost by the courier.
✖ Return postage costs will be at your expense if you don't like the item you bought or if you have ordered the wrong size. Please note that the measurement you find in the product descriptions are accurate.
✖ We encourage you to return your parcel via registered or traceable postal services as all returned parcels remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by us.
✖ If you need to return an item, simply email us email@example.com before you ship your return, we'll inform you with the address where to ship.
✖ Refunds will be issued via PayPal. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.