Release Date: Apr. 1st, 2018
1. A-Web breathable knited upper and ergonomic design, providing excellent support and breathable performance
2. T shaped internal TPU heel counter keeps heel from sliding off of the footbed
3. AUTO-ARCH A gigantic TPU shank at the midfoot for better anti-torsion
4. Anta EVE system packed with two different density foam pads at the heel and forefoot, providing cozy wearing and boost bouncing
5. Outrigger design using A-StableUP tech to keep you covered upon lateral movements
6. Upgraded traction design from KT2, providing even better traction
The KT3 feels like it fit a little long and wide. Wide footers, you’re going to enjoy these when going true to size. For everyone else, you’ll enjoy the fit going true to size due to the way the body of the shoe locks you in, but if you really want a snug fit then I’d recommend going down 1/2 size.